to work with us:
We are prepared to work with photographers who compliment and improve
Iberimage’s existing stock. In such a highly competitive market,
collaborators’ photographic material should comply with quality,
quantity and complimentary requirements. An attitude of active collaboration
is needed. Material should be delivered in high-resolution digitalised
form, documentation should be extensive and exact and photographic
material should be periodically renewed.
We list below some of the essential factors and conditions for collaborators:
- Be a professional photographer or have material of professional
- Be able to issue legal invoices for photos sold.
- Sign a collaboration contract (profits from net sales will
be shared 50% between the author and iberimage.com).
- Have available a minimum of 500 varied and qualified pictures
for rapid online delivery.
- Computerisation of the encoding and documentation of pictures
in a database that is compatible with those used by Iberimage.com
or Filemaker ).
- Languages of communication: Spanish, English, German.
- The capability to delivery pictures in digital format (a minimum
of 2500x3500 pixels for digital cameras or scanned pictures with
a scanner of 4000 dpi minimum).
In a first phase of application for collaboration with Iberimage.com,
a CD with a minimum of 50 varied and qualified pictures must be
sent. Below we list the features of this CD:
- The quality and variety of subjects must be carefully handled.
Similar photos should be avoided.
- Photos in JPG format in the resolutions mentioned previously.
25 MB or higher than 300 dpi. 8 bits and minimum JPG compression.
- The colour system should be RGB (Adobe RGB 1998)
- Be careful about digital retouching. Don’t use pixel
insertion or overuse focusing masks. We are seeking high quality
pictures “in origin”.
- Format compatible between Mac and PC (ISO 9660 ).
- Pictures should be accompanied by documentation of photographic
contents (A Filemaker or Excel document with the following details:
Photographer, Country, Region, Caption, related words; preferably
in Spanish or English). A brief biographical note on the author
with contact details (e-mail, postal address, telephone number).
Address for registered mail or messenger
delivered material (postage paid):
Camino de Húmera 18 E (Colonia Los Ángeles)
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain)
Iberimage.com promises to reply within 30 days
of receiving the CD. If a positive assessment is reached collaboration
will be formalised with a contract.
Following are two documents, one in Excel and the other in File
Maker, which holds the template for introducing data on the photographs.
Download what best suits your requirements, if you have a File Maker
in your computer this is our preferred format.
||File Maker document (compressed